Google
 

Monday, May 21, 2007

Is Love blind?

We've heard many times that "love is blind" and we should agree it. According to our experiences and we've seen people's experiences, love is truly blind. Science has proven that love is blind (BBC NEWS: Love is Blind). But, is the true love blind?

Can people say to God, "I love you" but they've never knew HIM? Yes, they can! But, what kind of love that they have? Is it true love, or blind love?
.
The origin of 'Love is Blind' was from Shakespeare's The Merchant Of Venice.

JESSICA: Here, catch this casket; it is worth the pains.
I am glad 'tis night, you do not look on me,
For I am much ashamed of my exchange:
But love is blind and lovers cannot see
The pretty follies that themselves commit;
For if they could, Cupid himself would blush
To see me thus transformed to a boy.


The false love makes people cannot see. That's why they're falling in love.
But the true love makes people standing with love, seeing the truth and rejoices with it.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home