Google
 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Want to Know What Love Is

I Want to Know What Love Is is a power ballad recorded by the British-American rock band Foreigner. Written by Mick Jones. More info about the song: Wikipedia.

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me


This song is a man's journey for love. Everyone needs an everlasting love. But, man can't give an everlasting love. So, we will never satisfy with man's love.
There'll be a question in our mind, "What is love?, I really want to know, to feel and hopefully you can show me"

Sometimes we think that we knew it, than we don't understand it. Sometimes we feel it, then hate replace it in our feeling. Because we only find a temporary love.
I want to know what love is..
Can you show me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home